We have just released a new version of QuickJump – 1.2. This version includes a number of great time-saving features and usability enhancements.
If you have not tried it yet, learn more and download a trial version of QuickJump here. You will be surprised by how it can cut down the number of repetitive steps your perform every hour and how much time it can save you.
What is new in this release
- Added right-click context menu to the Folder Lookup window.
- Added keyboard navigation commands to the Folder Lookup window.
- Added an ability to use 3rd party folder explorers, even if they are not set as Windows default. (Configurable in the Options window).
- Added an ability to make the Folder Lookup window partially transparent.
- A number of usability tweaks, performance and bug fixes
Download QuickJump 1.2
Licensed users are entitled to upgrade to this release free of charge. Simply download and install the new version over your current installation.
We are looking forward to your feedback
Drop us a note and let us know how you like this new version. We’d love to hear from you and we always look forward to your feedback.
Do you have too many messages in your Inbox? Try SimplyFile – Intelligent filing assistant for Microsoft Outlook.