SnoozeIt version 22.214.171.124 is now available for download. This version adds a new snooze duration – “4 weeks”.
To upgrade, simply download and install the latest evaluation version from our website or use the “Check for Updates” button on the SnoozeIt drop-down menu.
SimplyFile version 126.96.36.1998 is now available for download. This version includes the following changes.
“Create Folder” button behavior change
Default behavior of “Create Folder” button in the QuickPick window was changed to match version 3. Click opens the custom SimplyFile “Create Folder” window. Shift+Click opens Outlook built-in “Select Folder” window. Thank you very much to everyone who provided feedback regarding this issue. We do pay a lot of attention to keyboard-only usage scenarios and understand that every keystroke counts to our power-users.
Interoperability with SnoozeIt
When “Clear message flag” is set in the Options window, SimplyFile will clear the attributes used by the SnoozeIt product to mark unsnoozed messages. Those attributes might include reminder time, snoozed category, follow up flag, etc. If you have not tried SnoozeIt, it is a great way to keep track of your ToDo items without cluttering the Inbox. The idea is that you snooze a message until the time you are ready to deal with it. Snoozing hides it from the Inbox, then shows the message again at the time you specify.
Download new version
To upgrade, simply download and install the latest evaluation version from our website or use the “Check for Updates” button on the SimplyFile drop-down menu. Keep on SimplyFiling!
We are happy to announce an official release of SimplyFile for Microsoft Outlook version 4. We have put a lot of effort into this release to make your trusted Outlook email filing tool even more powerful and useful.
What is new in version 4
Faster and even more accurate folder suggestions, three one-click-file buttons, super-charged BatchFile window and much more. This page has an overview of version 4.
Customers of previous versions are entitled to upgrade discounts. Upgrade today to take advantage of new features.
Thank you to Beta testers and Customers
As always, we had a very passionate group of beta testers help us put finishing touches on the release. We would like to say a Huge Thank You to all beta testers for their wonderful feedback, suggestions and encouragements! We love building products that help our customers, the best customers in the world!
Today we are excited to announce the start of SimplyFile v4 public beta program.
Learn about new features and download SimplyFile v4 beta today.
One of the main goals of any beta programs is collecting user feedback. If you have already sent us your thoughts – Thank You! If you have not – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Update: The beta signup is now closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating!
We are getting ready to release a beta of the next major SimplyFile version – 4. It will include significant new features and enhancements. Many of them are based on your feedback and suggestions. If you would like to be among the first users to try it, please sign up for the beta mailing list using this form. We are looking forward to the release and to your feedback!
Today we released QuickJump version 188.8.131.52.
- QuickJump now supports both Microsoft .NET 4 and 3.5. You only need one of those installed on your computer. So if you have a brand new Windows 8 installation, you do not need to install .NET 3.5, you can simply use .NET 4, which is bundled with Windows 8.
- New hotkeys – Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, …., Ctrl+9 – switches to the 1st, 2nd, …, 9th folder listed. We still recommend that you use type-ahead to filter the folder list to a small number (up to 5) before using one of these hotkeys.
Use the Check for Updates command to download the new version. Thank you for using QuickJump!
Today we released JumpToWindow 184.108.40.206. Changes include:
- JumpToWindow now supports both Microsoft .NET 4 and 3.5. You only need one of those installed on your computer. So if you have a brand new Windows 8 installation, you do not need to install .NET 3.5, you can simply use .NET 4, which is bundled with Windows 8.
- New option to disable window preview when running under Remote Desktop. This can help performance on a slow connection.
- New hotkeys – Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, …., Ctrl+9 – switches to the 1st, 2nd, …, 9th window listed. We still recommend that you use type-ahead to filter the window list to a small number (up to 5) before using one of these hotkeys.
You can download the JumpToWindow release directly from our website or use “Check for Updates” command in the application menu. Enjoy!
TwInbox 220.127.116.11 is available for download today.
- Added an ability to post pictures to Twitter.
- Removed TwitPic posting functionality.
- TwInbox can now be installed under a regular user account, without requiring Administrator permissions.
Download the latest version of TwInbox from our website, or use the “Check for Updates” TwInbox menu command. If you are upgrading from a previous version, we recommend uninstalling the old version first.
Be sure to follow @TechHit on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest news and updates. Thank you for using TwInbox!
Do you have too many messages in your Inbox? Try SimplyFile – Intelligent filing assistant for Microsoft Outlook.
Today we released QuickJump version 18.104.22.168. This release improves interoperability with Internet Explorer 11.
Use the Check for Updates command to download the new version.
Thank you for using QuickJump!